Friday, April 22, 2011

The Birth of Spring


Happy Good Friday to everyone and thanks for stopping by today to see what I've created for you. This is a card I made for ABC DT highlighting this precious birds nest...such a sweet sign of spring and the new birth that it brings. I just love it. The stamp set is from Craft Secrets...you know how much I love that line....Fairyland is the set. I colored the image with Copic (B02, B05, E31, E35) and then cut it out with Spellbinders Label 13. I then layered it up with some more Spellbinders die cuts and topped it off with some pearls. I did color the pearls with my Copics too, so they would blend in perfect.


I hope everyone has a blessed and safe Easter weekend and I look forward to seeing you next week. Oh and if you're having a long weekend and need something on your to do list...don't forget ABC DT  Easter Card Challenge is still going on and we'd love to have you participate...


Hugs, Lori


2 comments:

HappyCrafter said...

I love this! What a great image and I like how the eggs are speckled.

Laura Evangeline said...

Such a great color combo!