Monday, April 18, 2011

Happy Birthday Baby Will

Just wanted to give a big SHOUT OUT for my baby boy Will.  Today he turns 10 and granted for any kid that's a big deal, but for Will, it's extra special.  Will is disabled and was never suppose to make it past the age of 2 and now he's turning 10...I'm so happy.  He is such a sweet blessing to me and I really thank God everyday for the special gift he has given me in my boys.  Will is a great example of Jeremiah 29:11 " For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.  "  

Thanks for letting me get personal for a moment...I promise Wednesday's post will be back to just crafting....


HAPPY BIRTHDAY WILL!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!



7 comments:

Shifra said...

And what a sweet mama!!!! Love this post! Blessings to the whole family, Shifra

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Will Will! Your EE loves you!

craftieodmae said...

He is so cute!!!!!! Hugs and kisses to him and Happy Happy Birthday!!!!!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Happy Happy Birthday to Will!

Teresa said...

Happy BIrthday Will.. He's the sweetest! It always maks me happy to see him! Hugs to him.

Tanya said...

Aww.. Happy Birthday Will!! Hope you had a SUPER DEE DUPER day!!!

Hugs,
Tanya

BA said...

happy birthday happy birthday happy birthday will
xoxo BA