Thursday, April 21, 2011

Something to Share

So you all know how much I love to add pearls, baubles and such to my work...well Creative Charms has asked me to be a part of their Design Team and I'm thrilled.  I can't think of a better pairing, can you?  Creative Charms has all sorts of gems, pearls, flowers, baubles of all kinds and more...I can't wait to create some beautiful projects for you and Creative Charms...so keep watching as they'll be coming soon.


Here are the other talented ladies that are joining me on the team ....go check out their work, they're awesome
Laura Evangeline
Midori Vasquez

7 comments:

Angi Barrs said...

So excited to work with you on the Creative Charms DT. Big Congrats to ya! :)

Tanya said...

OMGsh I am sooo excited for you!! This is right up your alley!! Can't wait to see what you do!!!

Hugs,
Tanya

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Congrats, Lori!

craftieodmae said...

Congrats to you!!! You go girl, will be watching to see what you come up with....

Angelica Turner said...

Huge congratulations on you new DT!!!

Laura Evangeline said...

I can't wait to work with you! Your work is just beautiful!

I don't know how my name got all screwed up though. It's just Laura Evangeline. :-)

Arlene Camacho said...

big huge congrats, I'm sooo looking FWD to working with you. :)

You're sooo talented, I love your blog.