Sunday, April 17, 2011

Thank you for Easter

This month at ABC DT our challenge is Easter cards and as much as I love bunnies and chicks...they aren't the real meaning of Easter for me.  I'm so thankful for the love my savior showed me by giving his life.  Amazing!!! Everyday I strive to show the love and sweet spirit that Christ examples...and though I have so much work to do, I hope people will see a glimpse of  him in me. 

This is a card I did for the monthly Easter challenge and I created the cross with a bunch of stamped and cut butterflies...The butterfly stamp is from Crafty Secrets Arts Stamps Sew Special  and just like all of Crafty Secrets stamps, they are so detailed and beautiful.  The sentiment is Crafty Secrets Rose Flowers.  I love the sentiment but you should see the flower that comes with this set, beautiful.  Of course, I used Spellbinders to cut the oval backgrounds and also the rectangle for the sentiment. 

I hope you have a wonderful week and take a moment to show someone a little extra love.  Oh and be sure to join in our Easter Challenge during the month of April. 


Hugs

3 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Your card is totally aweosme!!!! Love the way you used butterflies to make the cross. Gorgeous!

BA said...

wow wonderful card lori
xoxo BA

LG said...

this is so gorgeous!