Saturday, August 20, 2011

Family Layout


Happy Weekend everyone.  I wanted to share one of my Kaiser layouts I've created with the Ms Nelly Collection. Honestly when I first got Ms. Nelly, I thought it was pretty but it wasn't my favorite.  Then I started using it and I really have fallen in love with the color combos and the way the finished projects are so bright and happy.


This picture is of my mother and sister year ago.  They were both so pretty and still are.  The cherry blooms in the pictures are perfect for tying into the colors of the paper. 




There are always lots of little layers going on throughout the page that really add interest and depth.  I hope you have a great weekend and I'll see you next week.

Hugs.

1 comments:

Marjie Kemper said...

What a stunning layout! Thanks for the friend request. I'm glad to have found your blog (just ogled loads of projects!) and have become your newest follower.