Sunday, August 14, 2011

If the Shoe Fits


Cheery Lynn Dies is having a design team call and I thought I would throw my hat or shoe into the mix, LOL.  I created this three dimensional shoe using Kaiser's new Miss Nelly's paper collection.  The colors are gorgeous...honestly I'd love to have a real pair of shoes just like this...I'd wear them all the time. 


I used a bunch of dies on this project and I will say...for as intricate as the dies are..they pop out with ease.  This really was a fun project to do.


Here is a list of all th dies used :

Cathedral Lace Frame DL148 (Base of stand)
Sweet William D137 (flowers)
English Tea Party DL 101 (doily )
Lace Light Deco Border B133 ( edge of top/toe of shoe)
Cherry Blossom B129 (Flower)
Exotic Butterflies DL113
Fanciful Flourish B117







9 comments:

Toni said...

This is just beautiful!

Alanna said...

AWESOME! Absolutely love this :)

Angelica Turner said...

Lori, this is stunning, gorgeous detail and colors.

Hobby Musician Keyboard said...

lovely a Amazing work.
Many Hugs from Marina

Please visit my creative blog too.
Bettyscardsandpaperdesign.blogspot.com

craftieodmae said...

wow, Lori this is jaw dropping, eye popping gorgeous

Lisa Lynne said...

This is amazing! Your enhancements on the show are fabulous.

Pearl said...

the best ever paper shoe project I've ever seen , my dearie ! I'll be danged if you're not on this DT !!!! ;) woot !

Patricia Mae said...

OMG I love this shoe, Im so glad I have poped over here, I was on my way to link to your shop and I have been such a slacker on blogging cause I have been so busy. But this is so beautiful!! I think im going to have to scraplift this for fun sometime.
~Patricia

Tanya said...

Holy Cow chick!!This is GORGEOUS!! I can't imagine this DT NOT picking you!!!

Hugs,

Tanya