Sunday, August 14, 2011

Movie Night

Hi Everyone. Well tonight was movie night for our household so I thought I would create this card to celebrate. Now I realize that some might not consider family movie night a celebration, but honestly I adore hanging out with my family so much...I DO!


I love the Popcorn / Cotton Candy Die. It's adorable and really can be used for so many different types of projects. On my popcorn bucket I inked the edges of the kernals with ink so they would stand out from each other. I also added some dimensional foam tape to some of the pieces of popcorn to add layers. 

You can really see the 3-D effects from a side view. I also used the Ticket Booth die for the tickets/sentiment...super cute way to add a message.

So we enjoyed the movie...although we ended up having ice cream instead of popcorn, LOL...I hope you plan a special event for an ordinary day for your family and share some fun time together.

Hugs,

1 comments:

K-E Kreations said...

Gorgeous! Love the dimension.