Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Varying Heartfelt Flowers


Happy Wednesday everyone...with it being Wednesday you know it's Heartfelt Creations Day.  I actually have two projects to share with you today.

The first is a card I created.  The flowers were created using Heartfelt Botanical stamps, distressing and layering.  Also the stamped background shabby lace is heartfelt.  I used three distress ink colors of brown and varied the colors around the stamp to get the shading on the stamped image. 


My second project is a covered clipboard I did using some of my Kaisercraft goodies and Heartfelt Creations stamps for the flowers and foliage.


The botanical stamps were used to created these flowers also using stamping an designer paper.  I didn't water distress them as I did in the first project and I wanted to show you the different looks one stamp can give. 


Be sure to hop on over to Heartfelt's Blog and take a look at the rest of the design team and their creations...it's always a treat. 

See ya tomorrow
Lori

7 comments:

Glenda said...

I love all of these. You do an amazing job with your flowers!

Joelle said...

WOW!! Love the flowers!! The card is perfect and I LOVE that clipboard!

Lisa Lynne said...

Your flowers are breathtaking! That clipboard is great - I'm going to have to try one of those.

LorettaL said...

WOW!!!!! I love those flowers! Awesome work!

marsha said...

Lori, these are both gorgeous, your flowers are a work of art!
Hugs,
Marsha

Carla S. said...

Lori, your projects are gorgeous! I love the rich colors on the card! Your covered clipboard is so beautiful and creative! I'll have to give it a try (although my flowers could never look as wonderful as yours)!

Lisa Somerville said...

Beautiful projects, love how your blossoms turned out!