Thursday, November 17, 2011

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like.......


Christmas!!!!  I can't believe Christmas music is already on the radio...really?  I do love the season but somehow this year I'm not getting into it quite yet.  Maybe this card will do the trick. 



The collection of paper is from Beary Scrap/ My Mind's Eye 12 Days of Christmas.  I love the retro feel of the paper...50ish looking.  It really is different and fun and you should have it in your collection for sure.

The stamps and dies I used are from Prickley Pear, along with the sketch.  I love the way Prickley's clear stamp line up with the cut dies perfectly...really it makes creating super fun.

Now here is the really great part... Prickley Pear has changed their sketch challenge...you don't even have to use their stamps, just follow the sketch, link it up and you might win a $15 gift certificate for whatever your heart desires in the store.  What it even better...right now at Beary Scrap it's anything goes and you could win a $30 gift certificate to the store...WOW!!!  Just think one project would satisfy both challenges and there are some great prizes out there.  So jump in and play.

Hugs,

4 comments:

Glenda said...

I love this! Such cute ornaments and such wonderful papers! Well done!

Jan Hennings said...

Gorgeous Christmas cards! Thanks for your sweet comment on my train on the RRR and my blog :)

Unknown said...

Oh I love the retro look too! Beautiful card. Those ornaments are so pretty!

Carla S. said...

This is so bright and festive, Lori! Love the papers and the ornaments!