Monday, November 14, 2011

Sharing My Secret Box

I'm super excited to share this little box I created this weekend...I LOVE IT!!!  It's from a tutorial I saw on Splitcoaststampers "Secret Box" .   I've used My Little Shoebox papers from the Audrey Collection and the really cool part is the matching dies from Scrapping Cottage.  Honestly it's just so much fun to create.  Now let me show you everything this little box has going on.

Top of Box

Box Opened, Revealing Drawers

Front Side

Side

Side

Back with stamping and Dies


Isn't that just the coolest!!!  Now here is a list of all the dies I used from Scrapping Cottage if you wanted to make one of these for yourself.


See ya soon,








3 comments:

Alanna said...

Oooh nice! Off to find the tutorial :)

Sheena said...

Oh my..So Pretty! I love the bright colors and how you did the twine :)

Unknown said...

Oh I love this Lori. Do you mind sharing the finished dimensions? I am thinking of a project for my sister and want to put it in a box. This would be perfect if the size is big enough. Gorgeous job!!!