Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Wonder of the Season Heartfelt Creations


Wow is this week flying by...I can't believe it's already Wednesday.  Today I have a card I did with Heartfelt Creations stamps.  The complete tutorial is listed on Heartfelts Blog .


Be sure to check out the rest of the design teams creations for this week also...Oh and just to let you know I'm so excited about the new Heartfelt Release for next week...I'm just saying it's my favorite yet, so be sure to check it out on Black Friday.

Hugs,

7 comments:

Glenda said...

This is beautiful! Lots of points of interest and so much attention to detail. Well done!

Michelle said...

Beautiful, Lori! I love the many layers and patterns!

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card, Lori! I love the rich colors and the beautiful papers! Wonderful layering and coloring of the image!

TesaB said...

*Sigh*
This is soooo beautiful! Wonderful colors and wonderful stamping!!!

Lisa Lynne said...

Lori, this is really stunning! I love the layers and the colors - just beautiful!

Sheena said...

WOW!! Beautiful card Lori! I love the colors :)

Lisa aka Raining said...

Beautiful Card! Love the blue tones!