Monday, November 14, 2011

Prickley Pear Monday!


With Thanksgiving right around the corner, you have to take pause and think of everything you have to be thankful for.  I have so much and am so blessed. Of course my family is first but I also have so much more to be thankful for...including the design teams that I'm fortunate to work with.  I'm so loving Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps...there is so much diversity in their stamps. 



This Vintage Cornucopia stamp is wonderful for the season and the sentiment from Ralph Waldo Emerson, well it's just perfect. The paper is from KaiserCraft...another team I'm so thankful to be a part of.

Now you need to go check out more great cards from the rest of the PPRS design Team on the Prickley Pear's Blog.

Hugs,



3 comments:

Alanna said...

Oooh this is just beautiful Lori :)

Sheena said...

Beautiful card Lori!

TesaB said...

Wonderful!!!!