Sunday, September 5, 2010

Cricut French Manor Card

This is a 5 x7 card I made using my new FRENCH MANOR CRICUT CARTRIDGE.   I had this cartridge for several  months and just wasn't sure what I should do with it.  I love the images, but they aren't everyday things you would think of.  I also used my new little tool, the I-Rock for the bling on the background.  Have to admit, it's a little frustrating to get the I-Rock to work properly, but once you do it's fun.  I stamped the sentiment with a Close To My Heart stamp set  ( Simple Stitches C1234 ) .  Majority of the card is raised using my wonderful CTMH foam tape.  I love that stuff and go through it like water...all of my projects just have to have dimension. 

Have a safe and Happy Labor Day and remember to create and inspire.

1 comments:

Sheena said...

pretty card..I love the dress form and the touch of bling :)

Hugs, Sheena