Saturday, September 11, 2010

It's a JustRite Saturday Night!





Just Rite Stamps is having a great challenge right now, make a tag. So for my Saturday evening fun I thought I would participate. I made this tag using paper from the new Close To My Heart Collection, Mistletoe and of course used an adorable stamp set from Just Rite Stamps. Just Rite Stamps work beautifully with Spellbinders, so I got a chance to throw that into the mix too! The pearls are from Close To My Heart and the red ones were colored with my Copics. I have to admit making this holiday tag is starting to get me in the mood for the holidays...OH NO!

3 comments:

Marge said...

Very pretty!!!

Mary Jo said...

Really like your paper combination.

Anonymous said...

Such a pretty tag! You paper and color combination is beautiful!