Thursday, September 9, 2010

Happy Birthday


I had a long day, cleaning house, working and of course taking care of the kids...I really was dead on my feet when I put the boys to bed this evening.  I really should have gone to bed myself but I just wanted to have a little fun this evening, so I went out into my craft cube (that's what I've starting calling it) and made this birthday card.  It was a quick one, but I just needed a little mommy craft time and this fit the bill. 

This cards qualifies for the following challenges:

10 comments:

Betty Wright said...

This is quite elegant and beautifully detailed, Lori1 Lovely card and design!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Wonderful birthday card...love all the pearls!

PinksyDoodles said...

This is beautiful and the big bow is fabulous.
Thank you for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month.
Clare x

brenda said...

Hi Betty

Fabulus !

And loving that super bow, what a really great Birthday card.

Thank you for sharing with us at Stampalot Challenge this month and good luck.

B x

pinky said...

Its just beautiful, love the image and that gorgeous big bow. Thanks for sharing at Sir Stampalot this month.
Pinky

Dawn B. said...

This is beautiful. You did a great job on this card.. Thanks so much for joining us at Flourishes.

ChristineCreations said...

The swan looks just beautiful surrounded by all those pearls!

Silke Ledlow said...

Beautiful birthday card Lori!!! Love the new spellbinder die :)!!! Thank you for playing along with us!!! Hugs ~S~

Stacy Morgan said...

Very very pretty. The ribbon and your swan look great together and I like the beaded framing you gave this.

Linapyssel said...

The bithday girl will be happy to get this lovelly card!!
Thank you for joining at Sir Stampalot this month!
Lina xx