Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Getting My Mojo Back

Do you ever just have periods where you don't feel creative in the least?  Well I've just gotten my mojo back and the creative juices are flowing once again.  This is a card I made using the Close to My Heart stamp of the month, THRILLER.  I love this set, my favorite in the new idea book.  On the tag insert I stamped the vampire image and then embossed it.  Once it was embossed with black I used my handy brayer and applied ink colors of sunset and into sunflower for the progressive color.  I also pleated ribbon along the card and glued it down to give a lot of texture with the ribbon.  The paper collection I used is Hooligans from CTMH, in fact it's the featured paper kit for me this month.  Enjoy and be sure to leave a comment.. 

Oh and stay tuned as I'm in the process of getting together some awesome blog candy for my wonderful followers.

2 comments:

Sheena said...

Pretty card! I love the colors..and I love the stamp and how you did the colors.

scrapguy said...

live the backgroud for the stamp! cant wait to get my thriller set in a few days!