Friday, September 10, 2010

So What's a Level 2 ?

This is a Level Two layout I did of my youngest son Cole at the beach.  He is so smart and it's fun to see him discover the world every day.  So you may be asking, What the heck is a level two layout?  A level two layout is a layout that using embellishments but no stamping...do you know how hard it is for me to hold back on the stamping? 
The collection that I used for this layout is from Close To My Heart and it's the new  Magnifique line.  I also used one of our new layouts from the Magic book, so if you don't have that asset yet, you better be ordering one soon, AWESOME. Finished it off with some adorable bling, bling and added a pocket for the tag by building up with foam tape.  I use foam tape like it's water...I really should buy stock in the stuff.  Hope you enjoy my layout and I would love to see a Level 2 layout from you. 

0 comments: